We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Uploads of contacts

Questions and answers about Plum Survey

Moderators: admin, support

Carey

Uploads of contacts

Post by Carey »

When I upload a new contacts list the system logs me out saying there is a security issue. It happens every time. Alos why can't I name my on headings for imported lists. There are no labels on the drop down menu that match some of my data.

support

Re: Uploads of contacts

Post by support »

Hi Carey,

There is currently a support ticket open for your question (ticket # 8996) from an e-mail that you had sent to support@plumgroup.com.

For them to aid in diagnosing your issue, could you please also send a copy of the contact list that you are attempting to upload for your survey?

About your question on not being able to name your own headings for imported lists, the field names for the contacts is a set list for only relevant information such as the contact's first name and last name, phone number, e-mail address, street address, city, state, and zip code. But, we can bring this up to our survey developers to look at as a feature request to be implemented in a future patch.

Regards,
Plum Support