We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Dropped Call at same survey point

Questions and answers about Plum Insight

Moderators: admin, support

Triadaco

Dropped Call at same survey point

Post by Triadaco »

Every time we dial our IVR number XXX-XXX-XXXX, the call drops after question #66. There are a total of 125 questions. We've tried it from multiple phones and keep experiencing the same drop issue. Please help.

support

Re: Dropped Call at same survey point

Post by support »

Hello,

This issue has been escalated to our engineering team and we will follow up once it has been resolved.
If you are experiencing any other issues with your survey, please reply back and let us know.

Regards,
Plum Support

Triadaco

Post by Triadaco »

Can we get a status update and an ETA on how to resolve this matter? We really need to figure out a solution ASAP. Thanks!

support

Post by support »

Hello,

The engineers have verified the issue and are actively working on a resolution, however there is no ETA at this time for a fix.
A current work around in the interim is to include more questions per page rather than having only the one question per page.

Regards,
Plum Support

Triadaco

Post by Triadaco »

While you're working to figure out why this survey won't progress past question #66, I'm going to use our dedicated 1-888 number to test another survey. I just didn't want you to be confused regarding which survey we're having issues with. It's the survey named: Otolaryngology Pilot - Feb 2016.

We are behind on our timeline on this survey, so anything you can do to help us resolve this issue quickly is very much appreciated. If I could get a status update that would also be appreciated. Thank you.

Triadaco

Post by Triadaco »

We tried putting multiple questions on a page and it is still dropping the call. Will you please let me know if there is a maximum number of questions that can be used in your system? We were previously told there wasn't... but we really need to figure out why calls are dropping. It is very important we resolve this issue as soon as possible or have a viable work-around.

support

Post by support »

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are still working to resolve the issue.
Our current work-around is to fit 8-10 questions per page and fulfill your required amount of questions this way.

Regards,
Plum Support