We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Call Activity Logs - older than Current and Last ones

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

tloring

Call Activity Logs - older than Current and Last ones

Post by tloring »

I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue, and it would be a great help to look at the Call Activity logs...however, I'd need to look back at past calls beyond the Current or the immediate Last Log which is all the admin interface provides access. Is there a way to access older logs? I don't seem to be able to via the interface.

Or actually, better yet since I don't think there is a way in the interface currently, and I'm using perl to pull the logs as it is, is there any documentation (or could someone provide info) on the "logdata.php" page's arguments? Assuming older logs exist and not immediately purged.

I've derived some of it from the interface for session and error logs, I know I can specify start and end times for those at least.

For the last log, it's very direct, but again, I'm hoping to grab logs from say a couple of hours or days ago even.

http://hosting.plumgroup.com/lib/logdat ... is.lastlog

I'm also unclear on the file parameter, as the initial numeric component of the path increments, but it doesn't seem to do it with each call, though I can grab that from call_activity.html page itself.

Anyway, any insight would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Thom

support

IVR system does not enable persistant logging

Post by support »

Hi Thom,

Unfortunately due to the huge number of IVR hosting clients we do not enable persistant logging. We are considering this feature for future updates the IVR hosting site as a per customer option. Check back on the announcements section of the IVR hosting site for information regarding updates to the IVR hosting site.

Regards,
Plum Support