We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Call transfer during outbound call

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

adriannaude

Call transfer during outbound call

Post by adriannaude »

Hi,

I am trying to perform a call transfer during an outbound call from the UK platform. The initial call works fine, the transfer takes place in that the call is placed, but once it is answered the communication drops.

I'm then left with a connected call (as viewed through the Outbound Tools) that blocks any further outbound calls.

I have seen through earlier posts that bridge transfer during outbound calling is supported.

The VXML I am using to carry out the transfer is quite simple:

<transfer type="bridge" dest="1234567890">
<filled>
<assign expr="'STATUS_SUCCESS'" name="varLastStatus"/>
<goto next="#doDialog"/>
</filled>
<catch event="noinput nomatch error">
<assign expr="'STATUS_FAIL'" name="varLastStatus"/>
<goto next="#doDialog"/>
</catch>
</transfer>

Any clues as to what is going on would be appreciated. The log files for Outbound - UK always come back with "no log data found" so I can't see for myself.

Thanks,
Adrian Naude

adriannaude

Post by adriannaude »

Hi,

I gather my issue with outbound call transfer was related to account configuration and this has now been fixed - thanks.

I still never get to see the Outbound - UK Recent Call log though. If someone could look at that I would be very grateful.

Adrian Naude

support

UK IVR Outbound call issue

Post by support »

Hello,

We will look into the UK IVR Outbound last call log. Could you provide your account login (this should be the same for hosting.plumgroup.com and the outbound web service)? We have not had any problems with this with any other accounts, what exactly is not working?

Regards,
Plum Support