We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Page Cached

Questions and answers about IVR programming for Plum DEV

Moderators: admin, support

cgomez@hpsglobal.net

Page Cached

Post by cgomez@hpsglobal.net »

I can't get the IVR system to release the cache. The URL I have set to the configuration was even shutdown, but still getting the error that was already corrected. Is there a way to clear the cache? We have even renamed the page and changed the start page of the URL to a different name. How long is the cache in the IVR system going to expire. I also think the following page needs to be updated:
http://www.plumvoice.com/docs/dev/devel ... ce:caching

Was not helpful on forcing the start page to be flushed and outdated as far as the content.

We also used your scatchpad with the following code for it not to work. Error is on the ending form tag.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE vxml PUBLIC "-//The Plum Group//DTD VOICEXML 2.1//EN" "/usr/local/plumvp/vxml.dtd">
<vxml version="2.1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml"   >
  <property name="documentmaxage" value="0s"/>
  <form id="clear" >
    <block>
      <goto next=" URL Goes Here "/>
    </block>
  </form>
</vxml>

support

Re: Page Cached

Post by support »

Hello,
We have reviewed your application and identified the issue that you were experiencing. For regular phone numbers the initial URL is NEVER cached, however for demo accounts it was not operating properly. We have since fixed the issue. Now for demo accounts the initial URL is NEVER cached. Please inform us if you are having further issues.

Regards,
Plum Support

cgomez@hpsglobal.net

Post by cgomez@hpsglobal.net »

Still having the issue. Now the system just hangs up and no call log is record. I call the number and then the extension, and one second later with dead silence it hangs up.

support

Post by support »

Hi,

We have taken a look at your account and placed several test calls to your demo extension. After entering the extension to transfer to your application we are immediately receiving a disconnect. The disconnect is being triggered by the code in your application. We do however see logs for all of these test calls being generated correctly. We see several logs generated yesterday as well as two from today, all showing full details.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Plum Support

keshs3

Post by keshs3 »

Looks like this is still an issue while using test line.

I have added a new function in my util.js file and looks like its not being picked up.
I keep getting
ReferenceError: xxxxDateCheck is not defined line 1

support

Post by support »

Hi,

Can you let us know if you're still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please provide us with specific call details so that we can check your logs? Details such as the date, time, time zone, the phone number in question, and a description of the problem?

Regards,
Plum Support