We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Application Settings / Shortcut

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

fscianna

Application Settings / Shortcut

Post by fscianna »

Hello,
I have been unable to successfully configure a Shortcut on the Application Settings page. Are you aware of any open issues on that feature? After selecting a value from the "Press" dropdown and then selecting a value from the "To Jump To" dropdown, I click Save and the "To Jump To" value is removed. (The "Press" value remains) If needed, you can use the testAudio cloned app you created a few days ago to test.

Please let me know if you need any additional info or if you are unable to reproduce the issue.

Thanks!

fscianna

Re: Application Settings / Shortcut

Post by fscianna »

In addition... I am experiencing a similar issue in the No Match and No Input sections of the Application Settings. After selecting Jump To or Transfer options from the drop down, any value I enter in the new window does not get saved. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

support

Post by support »

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are working on it and will let you know as soon as a fix has been deployed.

Regards,
Plum Support

support

Post by support »

Hello, this issue has been fixed. Please let us know if you continue to run into issues.