We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Error when a Global Shortcut is configured

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

mka_nate

Error when a Global Shortcut is configured

Post by mka_nate »

I'm trying to set up a global shortcut so that a special DTMF combination like *# will jump to a specific page in the application, but I'm receiving an error whenever I have the shortcut configured in the Application Settings.

The error occurs immediately when calling the deployed application. It speaks back something like "error point bad-ses" (?), and then terminates the call. When removing the shortcut configuration the application works fine again.

This is easy to reproduce by creating a simple application with two pages, each with a simple prompt. Configure a shortcut on *# to jump to Page 2. Deploy, call the application, and you'll hear the error message immediately.

support

Re: Error when a Global Shortcut is configured

Post by support »

This is a known bug, we are currently working on a fix. We will let you know as soon as this fix has been deployed. Thanks for your patience.

support

Re: Error when a Global Shortcut is configured

Post by support »

Hello, this issue has been fixed. Please let us know if you continue to run into issues.