We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

shortcut not saving

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

jverweij

shortcut not saving

Post by jverweij »

We are trying to add a shortcut: press 0 to jump to "transfer" page. I hit save and it says save complete but the jump to page has been wiped out from the shortcut.
Calling the number I hear "there is a serious error...."
Please let me know how quickly this can be fixed.
thanks!

support

Re: shortcut not saving

Post by support »

This is a known bug and we are currently working on a fix. It will be fixed by May 9 at the latest. We will let you know when we have deployed a fix. Thanks for your patience.

support

Post by support »

Hello, this issue has been fixed. Please let us know if you continue to run into issues.

jverweij

Post by jverweij »

This seems to still be happening. I have my shortcut set to jump to a transfer page. When pressing zero during the call though, the call exits the application. There's no error in the error log. Application is Test Employee Activation
Thanks

support

Post by support »

We've deployed another fix yesterday late afternoon. Please let us know if you continue to run into issues.

A note on how shortcuts work: shortcuts will only be recognized if the IVR is listening for input. So for example, if you have a non-bargeable prompt, this means the IVR will ignore all inputs until the prompt is over. If the user enters a shortcut during this time, it will not work. If you have a bargeable prompt, or any other module, the IVR will recognize the shortcut.