We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

API call not returning information

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

thomas.carroll

API call not returning information

Post by thomas.carroll »

I have set up my soap call and set my parameter to send my consumers account number, then set up a assign variable table to assign the returns but when i test the variables that i assign i am not getting any output.

support

Re: API call not returning information

Post by support »

Could you please tell us

- Which of your accounts you are referring to?
- Which application, and where in the application your SOAP Module is?
- Some test data so we can see what parameters are being received/sent by your SOAP?

Please feel free to PM us this information if it is sensitive.

thomas.carroll

Post by thomas.carroll »

I am using the itmgrs account

the 'Initial Stellar IVR'

you can test with the file number "3476585"

We were utilizing Plum Voice's sop test and while looking at the raw data it does not appear that the parameters are being sent through to the API.

Also with in the Application when i attempt to test the return information (in prompt TestAPI) I am not sure if i am calling the return information properly.

support

Post by support »

We took a look at your SOAP webservice and it expects an object as its parameters, not just a string. So you would have to set parameters = '{"Username":"3476585"}'. Right now, you are currently sending parameters = "3476585".

You will have to build a JSON string with the evaluate JS module, or you could restructure your SOAP webservice to simply accept strings.