We've Moved! Please visit our new and improved forum over at our new portal: https://portal.plumvoice.com/hc/en-us/community/topics

Soap Api failing

Questions and answers about Plum Fuse+

Moderators: admin, support

thomas.carroll

Soap Api failing

Post by thomas.carroll »

Team, I am attempting to set up a Soap call to our ACH processor, I have been testing the calls in the Soap tester with plum voice and it continues to fail. I have everything set up in the flow Named Stellar ACH IVR. the credentials it is under is itmgrs@stellarrecoveryinc.com Please advise.

support

Re: Soap Api failing

Post by support »

Hi Thomas,

We looked in your "Stellar ACH IVR" app, and we saw a SOAP module that did not have a URL. We also do not see any calls in or out of this application recently. We only see calls to "Stellar Initial IVR"

Going forward, we would recommend emailing support at plumgroup.com for issues like these. It has to do with your webservice specifically, and you probably don't want to share the details of your webservice on a public forum like this. The support forum should be used for more general questions, or programming related questions.

When you email support, make sure to include your customer ID in the subject line.